Thursday, December 23, 2010

It was time for a facelift!

I am just so excited!  I spent much of the week adding, modifying and deleting information from our company website.

It's funny that what felt so perfect at one point in time, now felt outdated.  So I spent some time on other websites figuring out what I liked or disliked about them, talked to customers, and my colleagues about what should be on mine- and while it will always be a work in progress, I think we have it!

I sent off the new tabs for my wizard designer to work on.  We added information on project management and separated out our house plans from the models we have on site.  And made a space for "getting started" which remains blank, but that is my next project!!

So take a peek at the new and improved http://www.plattsburghhousing.com/ and please tell me what you think.  I really do welcome your suggestions!

Best wishes to you and yours for the holidays and may all your dreams come true in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment