Thursday, May 3, 2012

Among my favorite things

I love to see our home owners light up the first time they see their hardwork and dedication pay off the day their home is set on the foundation.  But I have found it equally rewarding when a client gets to see their home in process as well.

John and Brad made the trek to the Bill Lake Show to get a sneak peek of their new chalet.  When I arrived at Bill Lake's on Friday I realized that it had only been framed, and I was afraid they may be disappointed.  But by the time they arrived on Saturday, the sheetrock was up and being taped! 

I could hear them say to anyone who would listen "that's my house!"  And everyone was delighted to hear that.

After posting a photo on facebook, another client of ours remarked how special that day had been for her too- now TWO years ago.

Boy time flies when you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment